All services provided by Division 1 Contracting Professional Corporation is governed by our policies, and terms and conditions. Division 1 Contracting Professional Corporation can add, delete or enforce any of its policy, terms or conditions at any time without limitations.
All Division 1 Contracting Professional Corporation's policies, and terms and conditions is an extension, addition and Governs all contract documents and contracts signed written or verbally. Division 1 Contracting Professional Corporation can add, delete or enforce any of its policy, terms or conditions at any time without limitations.
Force Majeure: Division 1 Contracting Professional Corporation shall not be held responsible for any delay or failure to perform any part of this Agreement that's as a results; such as acts of God, acts of war or terrorism, extraordinary acts of the United States of America or any state, territory or political subdivision thereof, fires, storms, floods, epidemics, pandemics, riots, work stoppages, strikes, embargoes, government restrictions, exchange or market rulings, extreme market volumes or volatility, suspension of trading (whether declared or undeclared), adverse weather or events of nature. Upon an occurrence of an event of force majeure, Division 1 Contracting Professional Corp[oration cannot insure uninterrupted service or access to Services or Materials. There may be periods where work is delayed, limited or not available. In The event of Force Majeure a new contractual end date will occur each time. the new contractual end date is dependent on the length of the force majeure.
Reviews: Division 1 Contracting Professional Corporation abides by the CRFA, and will take action on the following;
contains confidential or private information – for example, a person’s financial, medical, or personnel file information or a company’s trade secrets;
is libelous, harassing, abusive, obscene, vulgar, sexually explicit, or is inappropriate with respect to race, gender, sexuality, ethnicity, or other intrinsic characteristic;
is unrelated to the company’s products or services; or
is clearly false or misleading.
Property Disputes: Before construction can take place on any given property, all property issues have to be resolved. Disputes related to the previous owners, to the deed, zoning, or other issues have to be resolved prior to commencing or continuing construction.
Right to refuse service: Division 1Contracting Professional Corporation reserves the right to refuse service to anyone demonstrating in appropriate behavior to any member of our staff.
Acceptance: By accepting the estimate and paying the invoice(deposit included) you agree that it is their signed agreement to the refund policy, terms and conditions and all other policies of Division 1 Contracting Professional Corporation
Termination of Contract (verbally or Written):
1. A breach in any part of the contract verbally or written shall be an immediate termination of contract. All monies owed to Division 1 Contracting Professional corporation will become due effective immediately. Upon termination by either party, Division 1 Contracting professional Corporation will be relieved/released effective immediately of All warranties, responsibilities and Liabilities. If Owner/Investor/party(s)/Company terminates the contract without following the policies and procedures listed here and within the contract, all monies owed will be due effective immediately. If monies have been issued prior to the termination, the remaining amount of contractual price becomes due effective immediately. If no monies have been previously issued, the entire amount of the contractual price becomes due effective immediately. Failure to pay Division 1 Contracting Professional Corporation will result in a lien placed on the property or immediate possession of the property. Any monies not paid when due will incur a 35% daily interest plus any applicable fees.
2. Before an Owner/Investor/party(s)/company within a contract whether verbally or written hires another party or physically brings them to the job-site/project the following must occur : a. A 30 day written notice will be provided to Division 1 Contracting Professional Corporation stating their intent which must include the opportunity for Division 1 Contracting Professional Corporation to Observe any tests or findings against the company, failure to provide such opportunity is an immediate breach of contract. b. The person(s) or company being brought onto the project or work site must be licensed and a copy of the license furnished to Division 1 Contracting Professional Corporation before they can visit the jobsite or project. c. The Person(s) or Company that is being brought onto the work site or project must obtain all permits required to conduct such tests/evaluation/findings or any other work not specified here.
3. All contracts verbally or written will be terminated effective immediately, if disrespect, unfair and malicious treatment of any staff member, defamation of business character, libelous , harassing, abusive, obscene, vulgar, sexually explicit, or anything inappropriate with respect to race, gender, sexuality, ethnicity, or other intrinsic characteristic occurs or is displayed, portrayed or demonstrated by any owner/investor/company/party(s)/individuals or groups.
4. Owner/Investor/party(s)/Company decision not to adhere to the recommendations and professional advice of any member of Division 1 Contracting Professional Corporation staff automatically releases Division 1 Contracting Professional Corporation of all liabilities and responsibilities and any damages, losses that can occur. Upon termination the owner/investor/party(s)/company agrees to accept the project AS-IS.
5. If the Owner/Investor/party(s)/Company have been notified of a new contract date and the Owner/Investor/party(s)/Company terminates the contract before the new date, Division 1 Contracting Professional Corporation is not responsible or liable for any liabilities, incomplete work, damages, funds, losses etc.. due to the early termination of the contract. A Conflict in interest caused by the owner/investor/company/party(s) will be cause for termination effective immediately. Division 1 Contracting Professional Corporation reserves the right to refuse service, or do any future business with any party that has been previously terminated for any reason.